You want to find the Best turmeric and Curcumin Supplements in 2020
You want to reduce the inflammation in your body, but you want the best option. You are trying to get rid of a problem you have, and you read that Turmeric is the way to go.
Turmeric Is a good renown Spice that has been used in the food industry for decades. Despite its amazing usefulness in cooking, It is also proving itself great when used in supplements.
Turmeric has recently become Highly promoted as a Super-Ingredient with claims that it can eliminate many problems from Chronic pain to curing many different diseases.
But... Whats Curcumin?
Curcumin is the active compound that is found in turmeric. It is what gives you the Anti-inflammatory response when you take turmeric. This is why it has been marketed as a Great home solution for Arthritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and many other diseases caused by inflammation.
A 2015 study that included 50 patients with ulcerative colitis revealed that those who took 3,000 mg of curcumin Capsules on top of their regular treatment were more likely to be in a state of remission in a month later than those who took a placebo!
That shows how curcumin could be used alongside many treatments to help the treatment of diseases.
It has also been long used in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine as a remedy to many different problems.
It is actually a Stape of Ayurvedic medicine. Ayurvedic medicine is a form of traditional medicine and healing mostly used by Indians.
Prefer Watching an In-depth Video? Here you go!
Now you may be thinking. Why would I buy Turmeric pills!? I can just put turmeric in my Food, can't I?
Well... Yes and no.
Adding turmeric to your cooking will only provide a very small fraction of the amount of curcumin which is usually given in the Turmeric studies, as only 1 to 6 Percent of turmeric consists of Curcumin.
Turmeric consists of three notable curcuminoids which are curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin. Of these three, curcumin is the most beneficial to health.
However for those that don't really need it to heal a disease or illness they have, and they just want to reap the benefits of turmeric, It is Definitely helpful to add it in the cooking. You can also try combining turmeric with Black-pepper which help to aid absorption of foods, and can still provide many additional benefits to your cooking!
But why do you need to be careful?
Not all Turmeric supplements are 100% Safe.
These supplements are not regulated the same way normal medicine is.
Several studies found that turmeric powder can be contaminated with some heavy metals such as lead. That is why you need to find High-quality Turmeric and curcumin supplements which are Regulated properly, and those that are Tested rigorously for High Quality.
That's why you need to take extra Caution when getting Turmeric supplements.
Don't just buy anything you find online. I will try and give you the best options available which have been certified for the best quality Turmeric that won't contain any harmful compounds.
What are the Best Turmeric Curcumin Supplements in 2020?
1.DACHA Tumeric Curcumin Supplement with Ginger & BioPerine (Black Pepper Extract)
Best overall turmeric supplement with Ginger + Bioprene ( Pepper extract)
- NO SOY
- 2250 mg Dose
- Includes Ginger + Bioperine ( Pepper Extract)
- GMP Certified
- Made in the USA
- Third-Party Tested
- All Natural
- 90 Capsules (3 A Day)
- Includes Bioperine ( Pepper Extract ) That allows Curcumin to be Absorbed up to 2000% Better
- Ginger is loaded with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and is well regarded as a Great Option for boosting Anti-inflammatory response
- 2250MG per serving with 95% Curcuminoids ( 3/day)
- 90 Capsules ( Good for 1 Month )
- Very easy to swallow pills
- Made in the USA
- 100% MoneyBack Guarantee
- No cons. Great product with a Great price
When looking for a Turmeric curcumin Supplement the best thing to go for is one that has Black Pepper Extract AKA ( Piprene or BioPrene) as It is studied to increase absorption of curcumin by up to 2000%.
Getting a Turmeric without this Bioprene is pretty useless because your body won't be able to absorb it properly, But with this blend, it can Enhance absorption to Many degrees.
The DACHA Turmeric supplement is also marketed as a Perfect option for Joint support, and for people with Back-pain or any type of joint pain. That is because turmeric has been studied to be effective at reducing the symptoms of arthritis.
However. That doesn't mean it's only good for Joints.
It has the perfect blend of Turmeric / Ginger and / Pepper, the pills are very easy to swallow and it is GMP Certified and tested by other third parties for High-quality supplements.
So rest assuringly this supplement is Well-regulated and one of the best possible options you can go to.
They even offer a 100% Moneyback guarantee if you don't like their supplements.
And thanks for the Ginger content in this supplement you can expect even More results. Ginger is also well studied to be a perfect Anti-Inflammatory drug and is well renown for its benefits.
2.NutriFlair Turmeric Curcumin with Ginger & BioPerine Black pepper
- 180 Capsules ( 3 a Day )
- Non-GMO Certified
- Made in the USA
- LAB Tested for Premium Quality and Purity
- GMP Certified
- Tested for being Free of any GMO ingredients such as hormones, preservatives, sugar, soy, yeast, egg, milk, corn, magnesium stearate, peanuts.
- Fully Vegan/Vegetarian
- Made in the USA
- FDA Registered, Approved, Inspected for a State-of-the-art facility with Very strict adherence to current GMP Practices ( Good Manufacturing practices)
- High Dos of 2250 milligrams per serving
- Contains 10mg of BioPrene ( Black pepper extract) which ensures extra Bio-availability of the curcuminoids and extra absorption of up to 2000%
- 180 Pills ( 3 a day) Will last you 2 months if you go by the full dose
- Also has the Powerful Anti-oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(Root) -105mg
- Save up to 20% of the Price when buying In bulk
- No cons.
Another Great Turmeric supplement by NutriFlair
If you go to the Review section be prepared for astonishing reviews. The amazing reviews on this supplement range from people saying things like "Miracle Drug" "Body Acne Cure" "Helped with my IBS" "Excellent for Arthritis".
So basically, Everyone seems to benefit from this supplement in some way.
I don't know if It's just the Placebo effect at work, but people are certainly happy with these turmeric supplements.
Thankfully NutriFlair gave a Good blend of Ginger/ Turmeric curcumin/ and BioPrene (Black pepper fruit extract) for the best results possible. So you really can't go wrong with this option.
It is also GMP Certified and Approved by the FDA making it a Great option for most people.
The pills are very easy to swallow, however, they are a little large but thanks to the coating they slide right through if you swallow them with some water.
3. NutriFlair Premium Turmeric Curcumin Supplement with BioPrene
- 1300mg Dose of Curcumin
- BioPerine Black Pepper extract
- 120 Capsules (2 a Day)
- Satisfaction Guaranteed with a moneyback guarantee
- Heavy Metal Tested
- 3rd Party Purity Tested
- Non Gmo Certified
- Fully Vegetarian and Vegan
- GMP Certified
- Made in the USA
- Curcumin with BioPerine Black pepper extract for enhanced Bioavailability and absorbtion
- 2 Month supply
- Not expensive
- Satisfaction and Moneyback guarantee
- 1300mg of High Potency curcuminoids with easy to swallow capsules.
- Professional Grade supplements
- Save up to 20% when buying in Bulk
- No cons. Great Supplement
Another great Supplement option from NutriFlair
If you don't want the Added ginger for some reason, and you just want the Turmeric. Maybe you already have a Ginger supplement or your body doesn't like ginger then this is the way to go.
NutriFlair will provide you with the best professional-grade supplements around.
They are tested and certified for No heavy-metals, No GMO Ingredients, Fully vegetarian, and they are an approved company for GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices).
If you like Saving money like me you might want to consider buying them in bulk, If you buy 6 of them you will get yourself a Full 1 year supply, and you will Shave 20% off the price!
And worried about them not being good enough?
They already planned that.
They provide you with a 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee and if you are not satisfied they offer a MoneyBack guarantee.
You can't really go wrong here with Nutriflair.
And their price is great compared to the other brands out there.
4.NutraChamps Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine
- Made in the USA
- 1500mg Dose
- 180 Capsules (3 a day) 2 Month supply
- NON-GMO Certified
- 100% Vegetarian/ Vegan
- Free of Gluten, soy, milk, eggs, shellfish, corn, wheat, and peanuts. (GMO-FREE)
- GMP Certified ( Good manufacturing practices)
- Save up to 20% when Buying in Bulk
- Bioperine (Pepper extract) for extra Absorption of up to 2000%
- 3 Capsules to spread throughout the day instead of 2
- Small Pills which are easy to swallow
- Lab tested and proven for great quality
- GMP Certified which means they use very good manufacturing practices
- No allergens (GMO-Free)
- Not as cheap as some others
NutraChamps are a company that specializes in Natural supplements ranging from Apple cider Vinegar supplements to Ashwagandha supplements.
They are well established and known to provide great supplements.
And just like the Last 2 options they also provide you with a Saving of up to 20% if you buy the Supplement in Bulk, and that will save you from Having to order them every month. So it's a Win-Win situation.
So this is a great option to consider if for any reason you don't want to have Ginger in your Turmeric Supplement.
Bioperine is very essential to absorb the Curcuminoids in the turmeric and without that, you won't get the full benefits, so I wouldn't recommend that you go for a supplement without BioPerine
5.Nature's Nutrition Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine 95%
- Non-GMO Certified
- Great Dose of 1950mg Curcuminoids
- With BioPerine (Black pepper Extract)
- Premium T3 Grade turmeric Curcumin Complex
- 15mg of Black pepper
- Veggie Capsules
- Item 3
- 180 Capsules
- Manufactured in the USA
- Has a very high number of Reviews and is well tested
- BioPerine included for maximum absobption
- Veggie Capsules
- GMP Certified (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Overall very good supplement
- Some customers noticed Quality control issues
One of the most reviewed Supplements on Amazon. It has a very large number of very positive reviews and people are very happy with their purchases.
There is a Minority of people who had issues were on user reported getting 4 Pills that were White instead of Turmeric colored.
However, The majority of people were very happy, and that seemed to be a Small mistake that the company made.
Overall this is a great product with a GMP Certification and NON-Gmo certified to rest assuringly that you should be receiving a great supplement.
They are also 100% Natural and are free from any chemicals or additives
Nature's Nutrition also make a Wide-variety of different products and supplements with a wide range of selection.
If you want to save money make sure to buy them In bulk and you can save up to 20% With Bulk purchases.
Here are the Answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about the Turmeric Supplements.
- Can too much turmeric be harmful?
- Do Turmeric Supplements have any Side effects?
- What is a Safe amount of Turmeric to take daily?
- Who should Not take Turmeric?
- How long does it take for turmeric to work for arthritis?
- What are the Benefits of Turmeric and Ginger?
- Can Turmeric and ginger help with Weight loss?
- Can turmeric cure Fatty liver?
- Is turmeric good for diabetics?
Can too much turmeric be harmful?
Generally turmeric is considered to be a Very safe natural supplement to take. However, Like any supplement taking too much can do more harm than Good. Curcumin is considered to be easily-tolerated and has been tested at high doses of up to 12 Grams per day.
However, I do not recommend going near the Top limit. stay within the lower range, and you will definitely reap the benefits. Stick to the Instructions on your Turmeric Supplements and everything will be fine.
Research indicates that Doses of Turmeric or Curcumin of 1-6 grams may be beneficial. However at the higher end of doses you may have digestive side effects.
Do Turmeric Supplements have any Side effects?
Generally speaking, Turmeric supplements are not known to cause any Side effects. However, some people seem to experience some side effects like gut discomfort and nausea. If you find yourself experiencing any Side effects stop taking the Supplements Immediately.
That said, People usually include turmeric in their cooking and it poses no real threats unless your body doesn't like it for some reason and causes a Reaction.
Use common sense. IF you get Any symptoms from using the supplements Stop.
And make sure not to take too many because studies have shown that if you overdose on the Turmeric it could cause Digestive Side effects.
What is a Safe amount of Turmeric to take daily?
The recommended turmeric dosage is between 500-2,250 mg of curcumin Daily. This daily dose is supported by studies to be an effective dose for those who take it consistently.
There is no need to take more or you could risk having Adverse effects. Some studies came to the conclusion that you can take anything between 1-12 Grams of Curcumin without serious risks.
However, Many other studies concluded that high amounts of curcumin could cause GI Issues, Dizziness, diarrhea, and other problems.
Too much of anything can be harmful! Balance is key in life.
Who should Not take Turmeric?
Turmeric has been noticed to cause extra bleeding during and after surgery so make sure to stop using turmeric at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery. It is also recommended not to be taken by Pregnant women. And It's recommended that People with Iron Deficiencies stay away from big turmeric Doses.
High doses of curcumin were found to alter the metabolism of Iron in the body by chelating Iron and surprising the protein hepcidin, potentially causing Iron deficiency in prone patients.
However, that was only when big doses were used, and the small doses are proven to be Safe for use without any issues.
How long does it take for turmeric to work for arthritis?
A recent study published by the Journal of Medicinal food that focused on Turmeric extracts came to the conclusion that 12 weeks of Treatment with standardized turmeric extracts can reduce pain that results from Arthritis. This study compared the Turmeric supplement to a Placebo.
Here is a Link to the Detailed study
What are the Benefits of Turmeric and Ginger?
- Natural Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant properties are found in the Ginger
- Very popular in Ayurvedic medicinal practices
- Potential relief for arthritis patients backed up by studies
- Potential reduction of inflammation in brain
- Turmeric Supplementation may improve DHA Synthesis in the body. DHA Is closey linked to brain health, brain development, and neuroprotection.
- Boosts BDNF (Brain-derived neurotrophic factor)
- Lowers Risk of Brain diseases
- Lowers risk of Heart Disease
- Can help Prevent and treat cancer
- Useful in treating Alzheimer's Disease
- Helps Delay aging
Here is a Link to to an Article from Healthline that backs up these turmeric benefit claims by Studies
Can Turmeric and ginger help with Weight loss?
Turmeric and Ginger act as natural appetite suppressants which are one of the best ways to lose weight. (Will help you consume fewer calories)
Here is a Detailed Post about how Turmeric can help you reduce your appetite
Can turmeric cure Fatty liver?
Many studies have reported that Turmeric curcumin supplementation might be a good option to cure non-alcoholic fatty liver ease (NAFLD) And studies suggest that Turmeric might have a favorable effect when taken in higher doses for NAFLD. Further research is needed.
Here is a Link to the Study by the US National Library of Medicine
Is turmeric good for diabetics?
A study conducted in 2013 Says that curcumin could decrease the level of glucose in Blood as well as other diabetes-related complications. Other research also suggests turmeric could help to stabilize blood sugar levels and make diabetes more manageable.
Here is a Link to a Detailed post about the link between Turmeric and a solution for diabetes
That is all.
If you know anyone who might benefit from taking Turmeric Supplements make sure to share this post with them to help them find the best Turmeric Curcumin and Ginger supplements out there!
Share it Below!
Have a nice day!